Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Redo on Picture Frame.

Ok so I know I have posted a lot of stuff today and yesterday, but I am on craft overload right now.  My brain is only thinking crafts when it should be thinking about homework that is due or my first day at my new job as a nurse.  So I thought if I got it out of my system I could focus on other things.  Nope it didn't work.  I just went back and nit picked my projects.  I really was not happy with the way my picture frame came out that I made for a baby shower so I made a new one.  I LOVE the way this one turned out.  I got the idea from the birthday card I made for MPS.  It turned out better than I thought it would.  YEAH!!!!  So I will take it easy the next couple of days and try to focus on other things.  Please leave comments and tell me what you think!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love it. it turned out so good. See I told you, you are getting better than me. Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your picture frame..too cute!
    Just became a follower..Would love it if you decided t follow my blog.
    Minta
    http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete