Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Crop Party!

Today I decided to make invitations to my crop party I am having.  I have 5 sisters (I am the oldest) and we all love to craft (we get it from our mom).  So I thought it would be so much fun to have a crop party so that we could all craft together.  I am still working on the challenge for us, all I know is it has to be something for Valentine's day.  I am so lucky to have such a great family.  I did a simple invite because I have to do a few of them and I did not want to spend to much time on them.  School started back today for me so that takes up a lot of my time.  I am working on my BSN.  In all honesty I am just ready to be done with school and not have to worry about homework anymore.  Be sure to leave a comment if you have any ideas for a challenge for the party(Its my first one). Thanks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment