Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Hobby Lobby!

Today my mom and I went to hobby lobby and got all kinds of goodies!  I had a blast hanging with my mom like always. I am still trying to get all the things I need to craft with.  I just started about 3 weeks ago, once I finished school I had a lot of time on my hands and needed something to fill it. 

I got these buckets while out shopping.   Hobby Lobby has all different colors.  I thought it would be a cute idea to decorate them and fill them with treats for my kids for valentines day!  I already started working on one for my little boy and this is what I got so far.
I still dont know what else I am going to add but I think that its pretty adorable so far.  I hope everyone is having a great day.

1 comment:

  1. It is so cute. I can't wait to see the other one. I had fun today also. it is nice to have someone who likes the same things are you do. thanks for a great day.

    ReplyDelete