Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 13, 2011

A new tool! Seweasy

Yesterday my mom and I went to Scrapbook Village to check it out.  It is a locally owned store and about an hour away from were we live.  The owner was so helpful.  While there I got a new tool to use for papercrafting.  It is called seweasy.  Its a stitch piercer, so that you can sew on paper.  I thought that it would be a cool tool to have and a fun new technique for me.  Here is a picture of what I got and a piece of scrap paper that I did a fast simple stitch on just to show you what it does.  I can't wait to use it in a project.  It was not very expensive tool it cost around 8 dollars.  I got embroidery thread to use with it which is really cheap.  You can get it at walmart.  I do suggest getting the piercing mat with it I don't think it will work to well on a hard surface.  I hope everyone has a great day and I will try to post something I make using it very soon.  I am busy with homework today so maybe tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait until we can try it out. I have been working on some other things that I have been wanting to try. I will try and post them later if I can. You me I have to work 6 hours first.

    ReplyDelete