Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Craft Day with the Girls!

My mom, sisters, and I went to Michael's to get the 9.99 carts they had today.  I got two of them (Paisley and Pagoda).  So we then came back to my house to try them out and my new expression. 
Here they are in my craft room playing!
I tried out one of my new carts Paisley to make this mushroom.  I have never embossed anything so I tried that also with this.  I think it turned out so cute.  Now I need to figure out what to use it with.  My mom and I are gonna work on a video for our blog sometime soon so keep an eye out for it.

1 comment:

  1. Mushroom looks so good. YOu could use it on a scrapbook page for Jada. She likes cool things like that. Our pic looks good also. Maybe this week we can play again.

    ReplyDelete