Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Crop Night at my House!!!!!!!

Let me start off by saying that we had a BLAST last night crafting!  Our first challenge was to make something for Valentine's Day to give to someone you love.  Well, one of my sisters came up with the idea that we all needed to make get well cards for a friend of ours that is sick and having surgery this week.  I thought it was a great idea.  She wanted to make enough so that others that we know could pick one and also give one to her.  So that she would get lots of cards to let her know that she has a lot of people that care and are thinking about her.  So we had a lot to work on last night.  We had 3 cricut stations going and 2 cuddlebugs.  We had paper, ribbon and glitter going everywhere.  It was CRAZY!  I loved it. 
Here is mom at the box making station!  Don't you love the use of the air hockey table!
Here is all the girls minus me of course I am taking all the pics. (Yes I have a lot of sisters)

1 comment:

  1. great times, great times, Can't wait to do it again. so much fun!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete