Total Pageviews

Monday, January 17, 2011

Picture Frame made using my Cricut!

I thought that this would be a cute idea to customize  a picture frame to use in my house.  I saw cheap little wood frames at Michael's the other day and the idea came to me. 

 I first started by spray painting the base with orange and then got out my create a critter cart.  Everything I cut on the frame I got from this cart.  It was not as easy as I thought it would be.  I used mod podge to keep all the critters in place.  I hope everyone likes it and I hope to post my valentine frame that I am going to be making.  I am still trying to decide what I want to do for it still. 

2 comments:

  1. What a cool idea!! Did you top it all with mod lodge when you were done? I'd love to try and make something like this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I mod podge over all of it. I am glad you like it. I had a blast making it.

    ReplyDelete