Total Pageviews

Friday, January 28, 2011

Crop party tomorrow!

I am so excited we are having a crop party tomorrow.  Its really just my mom and sisters coming over to play and eat.  Yeah!  I have not posted any projects the last couple of days because like I said I have to try to get other things done.  I started my first nursing job wednesday and have worked everyday since then.  Let me tell you,  I am so,so,so very tired.  I have had the last couple of months off and am not used to physical labor..... I love being a nurse and helping people when they are at their worst.  For the first time I feel contempt with my job and love what I do.  I am so glad that I decided that it was not to late to go to school and do something important with my life.  It is also not bad finally making a paycheck after being a full time student for 2 years.  I am so thankful for my husband and family that supported me and kept me motivated when I was ready to give up.  This post took a different turn then I orginallly planned but I hope I did not bore you to much.  I hope everyone has a great weekend and I will post some pics from the crop party and all the finished projects. 

No comments:

Post a Comment