Total Pageviews

Monday, February 7, 2011

MPS challenge!

MPS has a challenge for spring or valentine's day or just something that makes you happy.  I have been busy lately and have not had time to do any crafts.  So today I had some ME time!  I was on youtube looking at video's for so new ideas.  I saw this idea "Exploding Box".  I loved it because you can do so much with it.  I wanted to do something with flowers.
It looks kinda plain on the outside and I think I might add some more to it but its getting late and wanted to add what I got so far.  The cool part is the inside of the box.
I love the flowers in the middle.  It is like giving a bouqet of flowers to someone.  I was thinking that this would be a good Mother's day card.  You can write on the sides why your mom is so great or but pictures there with a sweet saying.  I am not finished with all of it yet but got a great start.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, this is gorgeous!! I recently became obsessed with making these flowers. They're so fun to do!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable card What a great idea!!!!
    Super cute & HAPPY!! TFS

    I have a give-a-way over at my blog
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it. Your flowers turned out so pretty. Maybe the card will be for me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty, I love it.

    I am a new follower.

    ReplyDelete